The SUMMIT After-School Program provides age-appropriate, engaging programing to the students of the Brooklyn Charter School.
- Homework Help– Students receive assistance with their daily homework assignments.
- Community Building Activities– Our students participate in positive community activities to jump-start their day. The hours spent at our program are very productive, as each group works toward community initiatives and culminating performances for families to enjoy.
- Healthy Snacks– A variety of nutritious food is provided to each child that meets the guidelines of the Federal Government Food Program.
- Favourable Student to Staff Ratios– These smaller ratios ensure that students get the supports and attention needed from our experienced and trained role models.
- Recreation and Enrichment Activities– Activities will build self-esteem, positive communication skills and promote physical fitness, leadership skills and working as a team. Some activities may include:
- Performing Arts (Music, Modern/Jazz/Hip Hop, STEP)
- Visual Arts (Craft Projects- Mosaic, Collages, Murals)
- Science (STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Sports and Group Games (Popular Sports played, Team Building activities)